Poor's Journey to become rich!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Hello

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi guys, I started PPD last february. i already tried sharecash, fileice, cleanfiles, and I am currently on adnooka.

My overall earnings from march to may 2013 is this: $1588.52

the most money i've earned in a month was with fileice which was about $650 last march. my current goal is to earn atleast $1,000 this june 2013.

finally! i was able to reach my goal this month! 1,000$ I'm going to scale up next month:cool:

my EPC and CR currently sucks :cry: i'm using both content locker and file manager. i would really appreciate it if you would give some tips to help me reach my goal :smile:

May 28-June 5
June 6 and 7:

june 7 is my luckiest day :smile: this is my new highest earning record. thanks adnooka!
june 8:

here are my top leads:

i'm happy that i earned more than 100$ again today :) i really love the weekends

i'm going to start a new niche today.
June 9 and 10:

i made a new niche and i'm currently letting it sit for a while before I start promoting again. My old niches were untouched but still making me decent money :)
June 11:

i did nothing today. :lol: i'm busy looking for a pay oneer to pp exchanger.
the niche i did last day is now getting me some nice leads from european countries (France, germany, etc) and the thing is i haven't even promoted it. I checked the blog i made and it is on first page of google (rank no. 8). i'll promote that niche maybe after 2 days to further increase my rank :)
June 12-15:

i'm busy with training for possible work so I can't update my journey much this time.
June 16 - 21:

i have to make a new niche. my training will end next week and i will have 2 weeks free time to concentrate on making new niches. but for now, i have to concentrate on my IRL profession :)

hammerK

Reaction score
Looks good so far. You earned already a good amount of money, so what tips could you need? ;)
How many niches are you using?

Hello

Reaction score
hammerK said:
Looks good so far. You earned already a good amount of money, so what tips could you need? ;)
How many niches are you using?
i want to increase my earnings more :smile:

also i want to improve my cr and epc

Riven

Reaction score
So, when you become Rich, will you change your name in Rich? :P

Good luck with your Journey!

Hello

Reaction score
Monster said:
So, when you become Rich, will you change your name in Rich? :P

Good luck with your Journey!
lol. i will definitely change my name. thanks!:cool:

hammerK

Reaction score
so how many niches are u using and how do u promote them? tell us something so we can help

Hello

Reaction score
hammerK said:
so how many niches are u using and how do u promote them? tell us something so we can help

i have 4 profitable niches. i use youtube + landing page and i am also starting to use facebook to gain traffic

Hello

Reaction score
Here are my stats last june 6 and 7:

june 7 is my luckiest day :smile: this is my new highest earning record. thanks adnooka!

Hello

Reaction score
Sedativ said:
Amazing , how you get that awesome amount of traffic?:D

i don't know actually:smile: im busy so i'm not doing anything to promote my niches. guess i was just lucky. :money:

Top Bottom