Poor CTR, what should I do?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Tangy

Reaction score
hey fellow members,

Recently I decided to get my lazy ass working again and uploaded two niche videos. However, my CTR has been crazy low for both niches, with around 20% CTR. I am currently using the link locker and have tried numerous themes and texts to try increase the CTR.

These were my stats for yesterday:
http://gyazo.com/247b3c56d51f47166764ad2901648ed5

My site and video is of very high quality, I am very puzzled as to why I am getting such poor CTR :S

Any suggestions/comments?

Required

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Your CTR is great and I wouldn't be complaining! You can get better CTR by posting more proofs ie; reviewer comments, ratings, blog posts, you could also make sure your website looks very professional and legitimate.

Tangy

Reaction score
Required said:
Your CTR is great and I wouldn't be complaining! You can get better CTR by posting more proofs ie; reviewer comments, ratings, blog posts, you could also make sure your website looks very professional and legitimate.

Oh really? I thought the average CTR was 50% :O

boghi

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Tangy said:
Required said:

Oh really? I thought the average CTR was 50% :O

There are people with 4-8 % cr and they don't complain about it ...
Your conversion is very good.
Now is time just to scale up :)

Top Bottom