pls suggest a french/france niche anyone?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Fierce said:
Diablo said:
JuanMove said:
Milijas said:
Well it is best to pay somebody to translate u whole niche and do voiceover.

I suggest him to use google translator, but translate it word per word :) Do not translate the whole page at once :) hahahaha! For me that's the best way to do it :)

You´re still gonna end up with a very bad translation.

THe only that really works, is a paid translater
I think no, There are members here who can lean on, BOOBA, Ganzul and ti pit translated some for me. These guys are awesome and helpful.

Of course it is also possible to find a helpfull member who is able to translate :)

What i meant is, that Google Translate won´t do the job.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
JuanMove said:
Fierce said:
Diablo said:
JuanMove said:
Milijas said:
Well it is best to pay somebody to translate u whole niche and do voiceover.

I suggest him to use google translator, but translate it word per word :) Do not translate the whole page at once :) hahahaha! For me that's the best way to do it :)

You´re still gonna end up with a very bad translation.

THe only that really works, is a paid translater
I think no, There are members here who can lean on, BOOBA, Ganzul and ti pit translated some for me. These guys are awesome and helpful.

So I think I need friends from france hehehehe!

Just dont make them translate more than 20 words. I just asked 1 sentence to them. If more than that its kinda embarassing already. ;)

Top Bottom