Please Suggest bro's

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Seoinsection

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
hello .
i have one wordpress blog with 7 8 niches . i want to blast them . please suggest me wht should i have to do ?.
i have like 100 to 150$ to invest in seo tools . please suggest me wht should i buy so i can boost my earnings.

thanks,

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Footer text on PR8 sites. I snagged a nice domain that was expiring that was PR8 with a nice traffic flow. I ranked my video #1 with that on a extremely saturated niche with just that.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
我不是中國人 said:
Footer text on PR8 sites. I snagged a nice domain that was expiring that was PR8 with a nice traffic flow. I ranked my video #1 with that on a extremely saturated niche with just that.

may i know where did u buy that bro?

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fierce said:
我不是中國人 said:

I bought an expiring domain.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think you should buy GSA Ser and blast your link with it.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
我不是中國人 said:
Fierce said:
我不是中國人 said:

I bought an expiring domain.

where did u buy it bro?

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

pepeneo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I suggest GSA but only if you have some SEO knoledge , if you don't stick to yt traffic don't waste time on seo at this point

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
I would suggest against doing that or you may get yourself banned or penalized, you need to play the waiting game if you are to rank many niches on one domain at the same time. Be careful, as having to many links indexed pointing towards many posts at once can end badly.

Top Bottom