Please help

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Big Chief

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have 3 niches.
All have over 20k views.
99% retention.
Over 100 video likes
over 30 comments.
A Decent amount of searches for the keywords.
A Decent blog on Blogger.

Still, all I get is about 10, maybe a bit more, clicks a day and almost no leads. Maybe 1 here and there...
Can anyone help me by "reviewing" my niches? Telling my whats up? Maybe helping a bit?

Thanks.

doodoo

Reaction score
First of all,how many searches does these niches have?Are they ranked in first page youtube for the main keyword?The quality of blog doesn't matter because you aren't getting any traffic.
If you want to talk more, pm me.

Îñçrëdìßlê

Reaction score
Big Chief said:
I have 3 niches.
All have over 20k views.
99% retention.
Over 100 video likes
over 30 comments.
A Decent amount of searches for the keywords.
A Decent blog on Blogger.

Still, all I get is about 10, maybe a bit more, clicks a day and almost no leads. Maybe 1 here and there...
Can anyone help me by "reviewing" my niches? Telling my whats up? Maybe helping a bit?

Thanks.

Could you Pm your landing page to me

hideki

Reaction score
you say 20k views and 99% of it is just retention? are the hr views natural?

another question, is it ranked on top? if no, that explains it. if yes, it might be the demand which is the problem. maybe the keyword you had targeted isnt searched much, or maybe the video/lp quality. there are lots of factors and lastly, maybe the network.

been there.

Top Bottom