please help me

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

dilipog

Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I have done everything just as given in tutorials but still not earning anything!

ReFinig

Reaction score
Bro just wait , i also have earned just 3$ in 1 week -_- yesterday i rank my video to page 1 in saturated niche and i hope i get some earning

SEO

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.secretblackhat.com
Please tell us what you have tried so far.

dilipog said:
how to rank video?/////////////

O.K First choose a catchy title and a good description. Then add some backlinks, social signals to your video. Once your video is 7 days old boost it with views. For free views, you can join exchange sites like addmefast, vagex etc. You can also buy views from various providers. Once your video has enough views, it will start getting public attention.

dilipog

Reaction score
i created a acc in ppd site, uploaded rar files and shared those links with my youtube videos. is it correct?

Top Bottom