Please disallow threads like this "Help me find a niche"

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm just looking out for this forum when it comes to stuff like this. --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---'s CPA section is full of kids asking to get spoon fed and I don't want this forum turning into the same. You shouldn't be in the CPA/PPD business if you're are asking to get spoon fed. If you need help finding a niche use the damn search button. This forum is new and there are still many guides about finding niches.

No Fear

Reaction score
Yea, but it tends to get annoying if they start spamming the forums with those threads.

No Fear

Reaction score
Or just maybe post a rule above the section saying do not ask to be spoon fed lol.

hammerK

Reaction score
I know its annoying but you cannot expect from every newcomer to know all this stuff. This forum is about helping each other to earn money online! Either ignore or help them. Everybody starts small...

No Fear

Reaction score
Well they shouldn't be in the CPA game if they don't know how to use the search bar. I wouldn't care if it was a general, legit question. I would be happy to help if they actually done some research there selves. It's mostly lazy people who just want everything to be done for them.

Spike

Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with this. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the community. I also believe that those kind of threads should be disallowed.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
I completely disagree with this. A lot of people are just starting off; instead of being a douche bag and reporting the threads why don't you do the nice thing and push them in the right direction. If you don't like the threads and don't want to help, fuck off and go about your life. This forum has tons of sections that I'm sure you'll find suitable. If not, you could simply help them. Real simple shit, man.

/thread

No Fear

Reaction score
Satisfaction said:
I completely disagree with this. A lot of people are just starting off; instead of being a douche bag and reporting the threads why don't you do the nice thing and push them in the right direction. If you don't like the threads and don't want to help, fuck off and go about your life. This forum has tons of sections that I'm sure you'll find suitable. If not, you could simply help them. Real simple shit, man.

/thread

Did I ask for you to rage on my thread? No reason to curse bro, 10 year olds solve arguements by cursing. I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you. I'm not going to help anyone who doesn't even try to search it for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom