Please be my mentor [Serious shit]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Akhmed

Reaction score
I have tried everything but I can not rank my videos, I got my video to first page yesterday but it was on fourth page today and I also got zero leads. I dont know maybe my videos isnt good, landing page...

Please be my mentor and help me via Skype, I would apperciate it. I am willing to work as much as needed. Earning atleast 10$ per day would be good. I am trying my hard but I always fail so please :(

Unity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Mentors have very little use unless they teach you their methods.
So you're better off reading yourself.
Just keep trying. Stop being lazy by trying to get spoon feed. 95% of us made it on our own, you can too. Keep failing, and soon you'll find success.

Akhmed

Reaction score
Unity said:
Just keep trying. Stop being lazy by trying to get spoon feed. 95% of us made it on our own, you can too. Keep failing, and soon you'll find success.

Being lazy? I am working my ass off everyday, and I even said in the thread that I willing to work as hard as needed.

Unity

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Akhmed said:
Unity said:

Being lazy? I am working my ass off everyday, and I even said in the thread that I willing to work as hard as needed.

It really just depends what you need a mentor for. If you need one for general questions/to check out your landingpage/video, then sure, but don't rely on a mentor to teach you PPD, they're only good for general questions. Questions you would ask on CPAElites.

radarXtreme

Reaction score
You need to have the right niches to succeed.Always check the monthly searches before going for a niche.I can help you out if you want.Just sent me a PM

qannabos

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
PM your Skype ID...I'm not earning a lot (around $400-$800 monthly) but maybe I can give you some advices.

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here are some tips:
1. Make a descent looking blog (or ask any of the CPAELITES services)
2. Make a HQ video (not that hard, else take one from the top 10 and edit it with Camtasia studio for example)
3. Rank it (Backlinks, viral scripts, etc. OR buy a SEO service)
4. Add likes, favourites, subscribtions to your video (not 100 in a day, just seperate them over a week or 2)
5. Enjoy the leads!

It's not that hard, you just need to know how and be motivated!

Akhmed

Reaction score
TheVBScripter said:
Here are some tips:
1. Make a descent looking blog (or ask any of the CPAELITES services)
2. Make a HQ video (not that hard, else take one from the top 10 and edit it with Camtasia studio for example)
3. Rank it (Backlinks, viral scripts, etc. OR buy a SEO service)
4. Add likes, favourites, subscribtions to your video (not 100 in a day, just seperate them over a week or 2)
5. Enjoy the leads!

It's not that hard, you just need to know how and be motivated!
Thank you for the tips. About the video one, I can make a video but my english isnt that good. I cant speak smoothly in english (will that make the video LQ)?

BTW I made and uploaded a video yesterday and added like 20 FAKE comments :D . I also added 800 views from vagex and u2bviews (not HR)
+ I also made a website for the niche but I think the niche is almost saturated but I still got 1 impression 1 click 1 lead, haha the first person that got to my website completed an offer.

To rank the video, how many HR views, favorites, likes and comments do I need?

YOUR ANSWER WOULD BE APPERCIATED!

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Akhmed said:
Thank you for the tips. About the video one, I can make a video but my english isnt that good. I cant speak smoothly in english (will that make the video LQ)?

BTW I made and uploaded a video yesterday and added like 20 FAKE comments :D . I also added 800 views from vagex and u2bviews (not HR)
+ I also made a website for the niche but I think the niche is almost saturated but I still got 1 impression 1 click 1 lead, haha the first person that got to my website completed an offer.

To rank the video, how many HR views, favorites, likes and comments do I need?

YOUR ANSWER WOULD BE APPERCIATED!
You don't have to speak, I don't speak (or let someone speak) in my videos.
I just make sure that everything's clear.
Try to make your video believable enough that you would download it when you see it (as a matter of speak)
800 views isn't enough in my opinion. I use Vagex for a stable growing views and I buy about 10,000 views for less than $7.
About the comments, that's okay. I don't use comments for my videos (not yet!) but I use about 5-10% likes (90% likes and 10% dislikes).

Just read some tutorials from the threads here and buy CPA LEGENDS, it's definatly worthed :)
I'm not going to spoonfeed you, so you have to do some research yourself, goodluck!

Top Bottom