Pictures Required With Bragging Thread

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorkable

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think pictures should be a requirement with bragging threads, some kinda proof is necessary else it'll be flooded with bullshit.

Of course people can edit stuff but atleast it'll cut down on clutter.

mitpat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think maybe a [VERIFIED] tag at the front of the title might work better, someone trusted does a teamviewer over to verify. I'm starting a journey thread on Monday but having to do screenshots everyday will just be a pain, much easier to type it.

God

Reaction score
I could support this but I could also see how this would annoy some people.

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Pictures are always nice to see but you can just use inspect element only way I could see this working is if someone took a full screen screen shot with Firefox or internet explorer

mitpat

Reaction score
Maybe just do it with people who claim they are making say more than $100 a day, anything below that is no big deal really.

Jordan

Reaction score
mitpat said:
I think maybe a [VERIFIED] tag at the front of the title might work better, someone trusted does a teamviewer over to verify. I'm starting a journey thread on Monday but having to do screenshots everyday will just be a pain, much easier to type it.

This is the best idea imo. Pictures can be faked in 2 seconds using inspect element.

John_Wick

Reaction score
I will suggest that bragging forum should become moderator approved forum, that means thread only becomes visible when moderators approve it

Adorkable

Reaction score
Verilog said:
I will suggest that bragging forum should become moderator approved forum, that means thread only becomes visible when moderators approve it

Seems like a great idea but very time consuming!

fatality

Reaction score
I really don't think it matters much. If people want to lie about their earnings and pretend to be a millionaire on the internet then go for it. The only time when fake proof would get troublesome is if they are writing a tutorial or selling a method and they seem more knowledgeable than they really are.

Morpheous

Reaction score
I don't think its a good idea. Bragging section is to show how good and what you have got that others don't.

If the person is faking what do you have to loose? Trusting a person on behalf of his good earnings is totally pointless. No one can tell what he is capable of doing.
So its pretty pointless to waste time here. Go out work there and instead bragging see the tuts sections. Waste time there rather than here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom