[personal records] 13x more money than usual!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Heey you all!

I'm happy to announce you guys that I broke 3 of my personal records this week!:grin:
Short story:
I was boosting one of my videos and I thought: "I got so many views.. why are my CR so low?"
All of a sudden it hit me, I don't need 100 downloads for only $0,50 each, I should start focussing on french niches!
So I searched for some ideas & tips here and I found what I was looking for! The ultimate french niche (yes a bit saturated) but it was easy to rank!
So I boosted my video and my earnigs of day one.. $19!
The day after it was even morge stunning!
Read here below to see what I'm talking about.

1st record 82 clicks in 1 day.. (no picture sorry!)

2nd record 700+ pageviews in 1 day (see picture! Day 3 of my French Niche is added below)
22x1ld.png

3th record $52 in 1 day (from only 3 downloads!)
219pb3a.png

Day 3 of my French Niche:
1178gll.png

I usually earned between $1-$4 a day, so that day compared to my other days was 13x higher! (13 x 4 = $52).
So here I am, bragging about how happy I am with "only" $50 haha

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
Thank you for taking your time to read this:cool:

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Scale it up and keep earning fella. Well Done!

Heraclitus

Reaction score
Congrats mate. Keep us updated and keep up the good work!

Calisthenics

Reaction score
That's pretty amazing, I guess you're right about the low paying offers.
I gotta start translating my niches to French!

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
Scale it up and keep earning fella. Well Done!
Thank you!
I'll work on that :)

Heraclitus said:
Congrats mate. Keep us updated and keep up the good work!
Thanks buddy! Can't wait till I earn $100 in one day haha

Calisthenics said:
That's pretty amazing, I guess you're right about the low paying offers.
I gotta start translating my niches to French!
Thank you!
Yes I was, just check yourself how many downloads you got and how many you should need from france.
Let's say you got 15 downloads a day from USA with a well-paid $1,- each.
You should only have 1 "lucky" download from France and you still got the $15 without doing the same hard work as for the 15 downloads :)

Stewmath

Reaction score
Most of my revenue was from french traffic, its harder to convert in my opinion but once it converts its a good payout :)

I was thinking of doing some french ppd but im not french and i cant speak french, so i need to find somebody who is french to make the videos for me.

mitpat

Reaction score
I'm learning French for this exact reason, all those years in school I called French a waste of time and of course I work in an industry where French is really valuable. I guess my French teacher would call it poetic justice.

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stewmath said:
Most of my revenue was from french traffic, its harder to convert in my opinion but once it converts its a good payout :)

I was thinking of doing some french ppd but im not french and i cant speak french, so i need to find somebody who is french to make the videos for me.
There are many french services who can help you translate a particular niche. Goodluck!

mitpat said:
I'm learning French for this exact reason, all those years in school I called French a waste of time and of course I work in an industry where French is really valuable. I guess my French teacher would call it poetic justice.
I don't speak a word french, all my blogs/videos/traffic generator was translated by someone else's video and I took it and edited a bit + I gave him the credits at my video/website, so I don't have to learn French haha :)

God

Reaction score
Thats awesome man keep targeting those French leads they pay out great.

mitpat

Reaction score
TheVBScripter said:
Stewmath said:

There are many french services who can help you translate a particular niche. Goodluck!

mitpat said:
I don't speak a word french, all my blogs/videos/traffic generator was translated by someone else's video and I took it and edited a bit + I gave him the credits at my video/website, so I don't have to learn French haha :)

Nice, I actually know someone who speaks french fluently but this is one of those areas where I'd rather do the work myself and not rely on others.

Top Bottom