Penguin 3.1 - Bitches be rollin'

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

SteelHard

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 29, 2013
Messages
877
Reaction score
0
Matt Cutts officially announced Penguin 3.1 today , 0 sites hit and 3 of my websites went up in ranking.


Bitches be rollin cuz
 

Aces SEO

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 28, 2013
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the notice. 2 of my EMD have gone down in rank so far.
 

SteelHard

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 29, 2013
Messages
877
Reaction score
0
#op said:
holy shit. I'm now ranked #1 and all I did was use a contextual link PR8.

Share how did you get that pr8 :D
 

SteelHard

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 29, 2013
Messages
877
Reaction score
0
#op said:
sumusiko said:
#op said:
holy shit. I'm now ranked #1 and all I did was use a contextual link PR8.

Share how did you get that pr8 :D

snatched an expiring domain a while back

dayum dude u got no idea how much a pr8 domain is worth... 5k+
 

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Joined
July 5, 2013
Messages
742
Reaction score
0
sumusiko said:
#op said:
sumusiko said:
#op said:
holy shit. I'm now ranked #1 and all I did was use a contextual link PR8.

Share how did you get that pr8 :D

snatched an expiring domain a while back

dayum dude u got no idea how much a pr8 domain is worth... 5k+
Didn't know that. I just update it with posts once a month on that topic and actually get thousands of legit visitors. Footer text and mini posts are my links :)
 

SteelHard

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 29, 2013
Messages
877
Reaction score
0
#op said:
sumusiko said:
#op said:
sumusiko said:
#op said:
holy shit. I'm now ranked #1 and all I did was use a contextual link PR8.

Share how did you get that pr8 :D

snatched an expiring domain a while back

dayum dude u got no idea how much a pr8 domain is worth... 5k+
Didn't know that. I just update it with posts once a month on that topic and actually get thousands of legit visitors. Footer text and mini posts are my links :)

damn you got no idea how good a pr8 link is...
Sell me some links there :D
 
 
Top Bottom