PeerFly - CPA Network | Cash Flow Payment for 1 Day

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Jaxxon

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello! Im just satisfied publisher advertising PeerFly on this forum. I think you should all know about it.

Payments: Daily(Cash Flow) within 1 day 22% fee, net 30, net15(earns atleast $500), net7(earns atleast 2000$), bi-weekly(earns $4000) and weekly earns at least 10000$
You can request payment via PayPal, Payoneer, Postal Check, ACH (US Only), or Bank Wire.

Got really great offers, which convert very well with high CR and EPC.
5% Referrals commission for life
On every offer you can do country redirect,conversion test,back up redirect.
Im into this network for 1 year and i can say they are very good!

Anything needed just ask!

Jaxxon

Reaction score
One of the best i can say.. PS they are throwing a lot of blacklists so people watch out! You can get blacklist if the traffic for the advertiser wont back up good(doesn't convert well)

Morpheous

Reaction score
Yes, they are good but you cannot say they are the best.
Sorry for that brother. Also one of the highest offer they have is more than 100$.

tech12psk

Reaction score
Alpha said:
Yes, they are good but you cannot say they are the best.
Sorry for that brother. Also one of the highest offer they have is more than 100$.

They are the Best ! :cool:

They dont allow fake or spamming Publishers ..They only allow Publishers who brings legit leads for them and the advertised will satisfied

PeerFly is the Top #1 CPA network
Offical Top 10 CPA network by performinsider : http://performinsider.com/2012/09/official-top-10-cpa-affiliates-networks-for-summer-2012/

Jaxxon

Reaction score
We shouldn't argue right now, every CPA network got good and bad sides. I posted this if some people doesn't know about PeerFly yet so they can take a look.

Bladhark

Reaction score
I let them close my account, I had the feeling that they where shaving like hell.

Top Bottom