Payza Pulled Out Of Coingeneration

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This company is getting more and more suspect in my opinion.

This is what payza emailed CG.

"In any relationship, it is important for us to know our clients and have confidence in their activities. Unfortunately, we feel that we cannot achieve the requisite level of comfort with you or the operation of your account. Therefore, after careful consideration we must advise you that we are not in a position to continue our business relationship with you.

As we are no longer in a position to provide service to your business, we kindly ask that you transition to an alternate provider that may be better suited to meet your business needs.
Please know, our intent is in no way to hinder your business however we advise you to remove all Payza Buttons and Payza related references from your website. At this time, you will no longer be able to receive any more payments through Payza, all funds in your Payza account have been placed on hold, and access to your Payza account has been restricted.

All funds will be held for a probationary period of 180 days in order to cover against any and all reversals, chargebacks, disputes, and fines. You may contact us after this period for a full reassessment of any remaining funds in the Payza account."

At the present time we witness a situation where majority of members have purchased threads however we have not received actual funds from Payza yet. Taking into account the current turnaround we have resolved the following: All users that paid us through Payza will have their earnings blocked except for trial thread earnings.

Blocked users have the following options available:
* Use another payment method to complete your transaction.
* Wait until we receive your payment from Payza.
* Request refund of funds from Payza.

We suggest members that used Payza to contact them directly to revert all made payments and use the direct credit card funding option instead. There are no guarantees we receive your funds from Payza therefore all recent deposits will be rejected.

Trial thread payments will NOT be affected in any way, please use another payment method to request payout of your earnings until we have our custom processing solution in place later this week.

We would like to apologize for this inconvenience and possible delays processing your requests at the moment."

inflameous

Reaction score
Didn't you know that coingeneration steals identities, record calls hack your email and other accounts, just get rid of it, it's clearly a scam.

Mr White

Reaction score
inflameous said:
Didn't you know that coingeneration steals identities, record calls hack your email and other accounts, just get rid of it, it's clearly a scam.

Got $27 I want to withdraw.
Is there any retailers that use egopay?

Mr White

Reaction score
Antigen said:
I already stopped using it.

Got my money coming out to Paxum/
Waiting approval.

Noxite

Reaction score
Website
www.noxite.net
CoinGeneration is a total scam.
The whole CoinGeneration system will collapse within the next 8-12 months.

Mr White

Reaction score
Noxwire said:

100% agree with you there.
I just hope this forum does not get spammed with
"OMG I lost $500 threads" lol

inflameous

Reaction score
Noxwire said:
I'm sure it will fall in the next couple of months, no way this pyramid scheme stays that long.

hammerK

Reaction score
Haha, Im glad that I never signed up at this bs site

inflameous

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
Noxwire said:

100% agree with you there.
I just hope this forum does not get spammed with
"OMG I lost $500 threads" lol
I know people that bought 100 threads, I just can't understand them. This is a clear scam.

Top Bottom