PayPal Holder needed

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello guys i usually payout from PPD/CPA on wire transfer because i dont have paypal, but this time i will be needing some stuff from amazon.com So i will payout $70 to Your paypal and You buy me some stuff for $60 or so from amazon. I will go first, thanks in advance :)

Hello

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
amazon does not accept payments from paypal unless you have a paypal debit card. use payoneer so that you can use the card to pay in amazon

MilijasBoss

Reaction score
Thanks for that poor new deal is i lend You $60 on paypal and You buy me $50 amazon gift card on ebay :D Pm me if interested, thanks in advance.

MilijasBoss

Reaction score
I already found a guy to do this for me, thanks all for showing interest :)

Bazingaa

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Milijas said:
I already found a guy to do this for me, thanks all for showing interest :)

You ignored my question but i was saying if you are from europe or something you should try amazon.co.uk or any other european amazon because shipping cost is very low

Top Bottom