PayPal help!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuutero

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I just noticed an unpleasant thing on my PP account, my receiving limit is almost full. I have 1.7k left of my limit and I can't even pay out all the money I'm earning this month so a part of the money is gonna stay on my FI account. So yeah, have you guys ever had this problem? My PP is verified. I'm gonna have to change to some other PPD network that offers a good payment method (obviously not PP). I was thinking about Sharecash, they offer Payza but then I saw they have some kind of limits too (like $400 per month). Aaaaaahhh help meee!

Villain

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Is it fully verified?

I thought fully verified has no receiving limit?

I guess you could ring paypal?

Nuutero

Reaction score
Villain said:
Is it fully verified?

"Status: Verified" but I haven't uploaded a scanned photo of my driver's license or passport. The problem is, I don't know if I should do that. I'm under 18 at the moment and as far as I know, you have to be 18 to get a PP.. or? Where can I check the age I submitted when registering?

4fffc81d9e76b07f6d23e5d96e364269.png

Villain

Reaction score
Nuutero said:
Villain said:
Is it fully verified?

"Status: Verified" but I haven't uploaded a scanned photo of my driver's license or passport. The problem is, I don't know if I should do that. I'm under 18 at the moment and as far as I know, you have to be 18 to get a PP.. or? Where can I check the age I submitted when registering?

/4fffc81d9e76b07f6d23e5d96e364269.png

Ah, are you nearly 18? If so, I would just keep it in your fi account until then, or do you have a mum/dads paypal you can use for payouts for a while?

I do not know how to check im afraid:cry:

Remco

Reaction score
Website
google.com
Your account will be removed if they find out ur under 18 (happened to me)

Diem

Reaction score
Well if you want lift limits then you have to provide documents. What birth date you choose when you identified your business type? I think you cant provide identification if you are only 17 cuz it is fraud but you have like 134 days to resolve it?

Nuutero

Reaction score
Villain said:
Nuutero said:
Villain said:
Is it fully verified?

/4fffc81d9e76b07f6d23e5d96e364269.png

Ah, are you nearly 18? If so, I would just keep it in your fi account until then, or do you have a mum/dads paypal you can use for payouts for a while?

I do not know how to check im afraid:cry:

Turning 18 this year. I guess I'm just going to wait.

Fizz said:
Your account will be removed if they find out ur under 18 (happened to me)

Shit, I'm glad I didn't send them the picture. I already uploaded it :grin:

Thanks for the replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom