Paying For Niche Set Up & Ranking

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Text

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am going to pay someone to set up a niche for me & rank it. I will pay depending on how much I get for the first day. Add TextHF on Skype. Thanks.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why would anyone be setting up a niche and rank for you when they can do that for themselves and start earning.

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I don't think anyone will set up a niche and rank for you to get a one-time only payment. They could easily do that for themselves and enjoy 100x long time earning.

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eion said:
I don't think anyone will set up a niche and rank for you to get a one-time only payment. They could easily do that for themselves and enjoy 100x long time earning.
Amen.
Couldn't agree more with you

Text

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It will not be a small payment. I was going to check the earnings for my first day, & then times it by 30 (for a month). Wouldn't have been a small amount.

xcarbon

Reaction score
Sorry but your idea is straight out retarded. Why on earth would anyone just give you a ranked niche? They can just keep it to themselves and enjoy all the profit it makes. sigh, kids these days.

Marvin

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Bro, it's not hard taking a couple hours out of your day to do it yourself. Imagine working at a full time job.

Text

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just really suck at ranking & thinking of niches. :/

Text

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
๖ۣۜPrototype said:
Just have a look at the help desks on this forum.

I have. I need someone to help me with ranking & then I will be sweet.

Top Bottom