[Pastebin] A good place to promote

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

crocop

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hey there, here is my first post on CPA Elite, so, i wish it will be usefull for some of you, looking for easy and fast trafic. :smile:

Pastebin.com is a well known website, where people can paste and share codes and others text stuff.... Pastebin is in the top 1500 websites the most visited everyday on the planet, it's also a very good place to promote all your PPD products, and if you choose the goods keywords, you can generates hundreds views in fews hours only, just like this :

30tl1n9.jpg

So, all you have to do is the next : take the skin of the visitor you want to hit, and think about the strings of keywords they search to find the crack or other stuff you wanna sell... For exemple, for a minecraft key account generator, you should use the classic keywords like "how to get free minecraft account" or "mincraft account for free" etc etc... Just find alot and put them in the footer of your pastebin post.

In the header, put the date ( important ), your ppd link or website link ( you should highlight it with the little pen on the top right ) and a simple and fluent description of your service. You can also post a youtube "video proof".

That all. Don't hesitate to post 4/5 pastebin per day. And look your counter grow up :tongue: It's for me probably one of the actual best way to get fast trafic.

So don't be shy, and thanks if you learnt something... Thank for read. :nerd:

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for contributing. I don't think this is working anymore.
Anyway, if it is, please pm me, i have a pastebin autoposter somewhere on my pc.

crocop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it is, for somes niches. As you saw, 1300 hits in two days, like 40% back on my website... Got fews lead every day with pastebin.
Thanks for your message.

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Pastebin is weird lately. Most of the time 0 clicks, sometimes page 1 google. I tried everything but it seems so random... But since a captcha is all it takes I can only recommed posting. It is also a good way to get real YT Views ;)

Cheers,
PB3

darkjosephx90

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
PeaceBreaker3 said:
Pastebin is weird lately. Most of the time 0 clicks, sometimes page 1 google. I tried everything but it seems so random... But since a captcha is all it takes I can only recommed posting. It is also a good way to get real YT Views ;)

Cheers,
PB3

hahaha the first time I used Pastebin to promote my youtube links,i got 10+ videos flagged =))
So now I'm promoting only websites/blogs,no more videos.

Top Bottom