Paid Staff coming soon for the forum [Please read]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Hi Guys

As you know CPA Elites is becoming VERY busy and popular, so because of this we now have to start thinking about expanding and looking out even more so for the community.

We have decided that we will be using only paid for Staff now, so we have already located them and they will be starting very soon. The reason we are using paid Staff is because they will be on rotas and what not.

We would like to thank all current Staff/Mods for their help, and also for their understanding that we must move forward with paid Staff that can be using our rota, as they all know that in order to maintain a good level of support to the community, we will need full time employees on the forum.

Regards
CPA Elites

B

Bok1ca

Yep, big thanks to current staff/mod members. I'm really glad that we're going to hire someone to keep the forums clean!

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
StackAMilla went hyper and trashed the forums while he could.

-LinX

The_Mentor

Reaction score
I will work for free! :p

DeepNDelicious

Reaction score
Paid staff seems interesting, be carefull, as human beings we like to abuse our powers.

The_Mentor

Reaction score
Cwookie said:
Paid staff seems interesting, be carefull, as human beings we like to abuse our powers.

That's right, and no one likes abusing more than people that are getting paid to abuse. lol. I've had staff on a site before sell my IP to someone so they could DDoS me, hard to trust anyone these days really.

rAv3nzZ

Reaction score
Website
CUB3GAMING.net
This seems great, never heard of a forum that hires someone to Administrate it.

Also yeah, it became huge from one week to another, congratulations!

blackemil

Reaction score
I agree with Hawk and Bok1. We need to keep this forum HQ.

Top Bottom