Own Pay-per-sale

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

alexeidos

Reaction score
Website
networkdisuccesso.com
Hello everybody,
I have just written my first eBook (is in italian) and I'd like to create my own pay per sale system. So friends of mine could sell for me my eBook and get a % of the sale. I have looked on google and forums but I have found anything...

Anybody can help me? Thanks

alexeidos

Reaction score
Website
networkdisuccesso.com
yes, because I'll write other ebooks and I also will sell my online course and I'd like to create a good affiliate program. Now I'm selling just with paypal payment, but when I'll use a system for membership I saw that in a lot of package there is already an affiliate program, but for the moment I'd like to create one by myself. Any ideas?

Qspy

Reaction score
I'd say there is no free script avaiable,but you can tell your friends that everysale they will get xx% of sale and then just transfer it to them.

Diem

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Buy script. Thats the best solution.

Top Bottom