[Organization] Keep track of all your videos

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

LFX

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Ok this is going to be the easiest tutorial you have ever read...

Basically just great a word document, text file, or google doc (probably best so you never lose the file).

Then you are going to want to go to all your niche videos... Copy and paste the links into this file. I know I was constantly having to search for my niche with the keywords and it is not too hard but this is way faster and you wont forget to check on your niches to make sure your like to dislike ratio is still good or to make sure that you are keeping track of all negative comments :)

I know, it is another extremely simple tutorial but just thought maybe it is so simple that not everyone has thought of it!

Blastoise

Reaction score
I would hope that everyone does this already!
But I guess this is a handy reminder for those who don't.

DeFactos

Reaction score
Well I could do a simple vb program or something that would check every day on request how many likes dislikes, views (and I am not sure but maybe number of comments) and you can add and remove your YouTube videos and it is all hyperlinked so you con't have to copy/paste it (but not in a near future maybe in a week or two)

Top Bottom