One Thing I Learned with CPA and PPD

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

tech12psk

Reaction score
hello Guys

Let me come to the point

Its really and Totally worthless changing Links to CPA or PPD sites ...I have accounts in almost 20 - 25 Networks and i tested them all, i have some very Low competition niches which earn minimum $30 per day. when i changed my links to other networks don't know what happened my niches was stolen ....with that i learned a lesson

Now i only use

1. a Reputable Content Locking CPA Network ( only AWM (or) AGM )
2. Being Touch with my AM's
3. Sending All my traffic to only one network
4. And not to change or testing any other new PPD sites

And One Last Thing...who said that CR will be worst in some networks it all depends up on Our Traffic and Niche's competition and Offer's Optimization

If we are correct in that Any network will have Great CR for us

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I disagree with this one.
It's a fact that the top networks will perform great, though you can not say that switching networks won't have any effect.
In fact, last week I tried switching over to another network and my earnings actually lowered.

Also, remember the saying, do not put all eggs in one basket.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I would disagree with your 4th point, i was using fileice before, but now adnooka is giving me awsome conversion rate.

Top Bottom