Old news but thank god!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

The Seeker Of Truth

Reaction score
Thank god it's gone, I kept it on so I could get at least some profit from the 4th tiers, but it was so disappointing...

b991c74a9378020eb8ffaae7f3f4d393.png

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I really don't understand what you were trying to suggest by creating this thread.

The Seeker Of Truth

Reaction score
IndeXer said:
I really don't understand what you were trying to suggest by creating this thread.

Oh, that on adworkmedia, 'the fancy social connect' was a low paying plague, and it's finally expired! I know you can just disable them by the way.

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The Seeker Of Truth said:
IndeXer said:

Oh, that on adworkmedia, 'the fancy social connect' was a low paying plague, and it's finally expired! I know you can just disable them by the way.

Don't even bother answering him mate, he is being rude all over the forums.

-LinX

Ignore

Reaction score
LinX said:
The Seeker Of Truth said:
IndeXer said:

Don't even bother answering him mate, he is being rude all over the forums.

-LinX
I both checked their posts. I'm not seeing anyone being rude at all. :D

ontopic: I don't really understand it neither :p

Jabba the Hutt

Reaction score
He's happy because TheFancy campaign expired. they were paying like 0.20$ for everyone who signed up on their page, it was for all countries i think.. + yeah, you could just disable the offer lawl

The Seeker Of Truth

Reaction score
Tilen said:
He's happy because TheFancy campaign expired. they were paying like 0.20$ for everyone who signed up on their page, it was for all countries i think.. + yeah, you could just disable the offer lawl

aha at least someone understands me, yay!

imasmarku

Reaction score
I disabled those as well as Downxsoft offers ($0.12) after a few days of them running. Not worth the clicks, at least for my traffic.

Top Bottom