Old members of FileIce help me

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
One legendary earner/member from fileice offered me to JV with him he says i should make videos and he will promote them since he saw one of my video and he says it is great. What do you guys think, many members talk crap out of him and says he scammed a lot of his referrals or guys that paid for his lessons but idk what i should do, guys that understaind me know about who i am talking, and ones that dont know just skip this thread :P

kinlee

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think you should go it alone, if he thinks your videos are great then you're probably doing something right. Plus I wouldn't trust someone with that kind of reputation, and I think I know who you are talking about. Try working alone first, see how it goes for you. If you're working on your own all the money is yours. Not only that you have a lot of great resources on this forum to be successful without a JV :)

MilijasBoss

Reaction score
Thanks kinlee and i think he may scam me even if he is legendary earner i can make him great videos but than he can just kick me out. I think that i will work alone :) Just wanna know Your opinions on him.

Ignore

Reaction score
If it's stacks, don't do it. He will scam the shit out of you

Antonio

Reaction score
Lol, looks so much like Stacks you are talking about.

Bazingaa

Reaction score
I haven't deals with stacks but he sounds like a scammer and i even saw few posts of different forums where people said they got scammed by HIM.
Also he begs for his vouch copy from his students, from what i've heard

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think you are talking about stacksmilli, if he gave you an offer then just let it down, don't accept it, he already scammed lots of his referrals. Go for it alone, if you can make HQ videos by your own then you don't need no one, you can promote it by yourself. If you don't know how to promote them search this forum, you will get lots and lots of optimization techniques on here, and it's FREE.

Top Bottom