old man newbie here

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

VictorBravo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, new to the board and hope to learn how to make money. I see mostly all young people here, so I hope you don't mind if an old fart like me joins.

So, what's the best, first advice you give to newbies?

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Read and browse whole forum, try things out and after week or two You will find what goes best for You, read few biggest journeys too :)

Mesina

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome to CPA Elites,

It doesn't matter how old you are. As long as you're not doing illegal stuffs that will hurt the CPA industry, you're mostly welcome here!

You can start by registering to a network of your choice.

Best Regards,
Mesina

Marvin

Reaction score
Don't let age stop you from earning. There's always room for learning, just read around and experiment, and you'll earn like anyone else.
Welcome to the forums!

WetWorkSEO

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.wetworkseo.com
Welcome to the board, and another welcome to the industry!

I also strongly suggest you supplement what you learn from the forums with blogs from authorities on whatever niche you're trying to make money in, as well as your own trial and error. That, and be ready to invest some money in this, but do it wisely!

Top Bottom