Offline Money Making

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Jim Newman

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Just bought these two pairs of shoes online at 8:00 AM Eastern for $404 should be able to sell em for over $600 as their already going for $100-$150 more than retail on ebay already. :) Smart investment I feel. Oh and all this was bought will PPD money, which makes it even better.

3aZhO.png

You guys make money offline by doing anything like this?

Brokep

Reaction score
Mgwood said:
Just bought these two pairs of shoes online at 8:00 AM Eastern for $404 should be able to sell em for over $600 as their already going for $100-$150 more than retail on ebay already. :) Smart investment I feel. Oh and all this was bought will PPD money, which makes it even better.

3aZhO.png

Which site is that ? Ebay ?

I'd be interested in doing this lol :)

Question : How do you sell those again? I mean don't they ship them at your place first ?

Jim Newman

Reaction score
Remi said:
Mgwood said:

3aZhO.png

Which site is that ? Ebay ?

I'd be interested in doing this lol :)

Question : How do you sell those again? I mean don't they ship them at your place first ?

This site is Nike Store, they tweet at the time of the new release with a link to buy them and they normally go out of stock within minutes due to high demand so getting them is difficult. But I will either resell them on Craigslist, Ebay, or to my friends. These shoes are very popular and very little research is required to find out if money can be made. Just gotta be willing to get up at 8 AM on Saturdays lol. Also releases like this dont happen every weekend but at least twice a week. And these are shoes you will find at your local footlocker at the mall or anything, just so you know that. These are high demand popular over priced swagger mcdaddy shoes. ;)

Antonio

Reaction score
Those are some ugly ass shoes. But, indeed that's a smart way of investing the earnings :)

Jim Newman

Reaction score
123 said:
Those are some ugly ass shoes. But, indeed that's a smart way of investing the earnings :)

Naaa they nice as fuck, plus they're easy to sell, just gotta be careful when dealing on Craigslist don't want to get robbed.

User

Reaction score
Nice one, I am a big fan of Jordans and the whole shoe scene and can tell you that you will make your money back instantly. Maybe, you get lucky you may get double from a sneakerhead!

Jim Newman

Reaction score
User said:
Nice one, I am a big fan of Jordans and the whole shoe scene and can tell you that you will make your money back instantly. Maybe, you get lucky you may get double from a sneakerhead!

That what i'm hoping to do. Just find someone who missed out on the release and really wants em haha. But yeah should be real easy to sell as new foams don't come out to often and when they do they sell faster than drugs.

Plan on doing this next weekend for the black grape 5's hopefully i get them. I'm also thinking about asking my friedns wat size they want and getting a size for them so i know i have a buyer. ;)

Top Bottom