Officially suck at CPA/PPD

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So it's official I suck at this.
Have had maybe 3 leads in a week.
Spent $27.99 on a bunch of ebooks one of them was Bok1ca's youtube book.

Anyways I have got 2 niches that I wanted to try.
I have put videos on youtube.
I have spammed the crap out of them with enhanceviews and vagex, done comments, likes etc.

My videos I just dont think are being seen.
I have used backlinks for the vids, I have pinged them aswell.

This is so hard!!

I do no know where I am going wrong.

Ignore

Reaction score
backlinks and pinging isn't enough. You need to get them ranked with high retention views and some amount of LEGIT (not random) comments, likes etc

Mr White

Reaction score
I have a lot of accounts that I log into to comment on the video.
I thumb up a comment right to the top on one particular comment.

Ignore

Reaction score
High retention views will get your video ranked faster

Mr White

Reaction score
Ignore said:
High retention views will get your video ranked faster

Can i get them free?

lanzye said:
Have you a blog/website? It will help you a lot.

blog yes

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
My personal opinion is that if you, as a small fish in the sea, as a beginner - if you want to go for page one you are going to shoot yourself because blasting your video will not help. It would be better to invest more time into a proper description/title of the video. Try to upload all those videos multiple times and use diff. accounts - i bet you will have more success than now. As a small fish which wants to grow big just start small, once you see money coming in you can think about niches that require a #1 search result. Just my 2 cents but if I would start over again - which I did - I would not try and attempt to get 1-2 niches number one spot - No! I would rather set up a few more niches and just let my videos go and give them 10-15 likes just to make them look nice! If you want to go for #1 straight away you are bound to get some trouble - which is very depressing of course!
I think you should triple your niches but for now dont care about your videos too much. Just upload them multiple times and you're done! :) I can already tell you are going to have success with this simply because of the quanitity! Thats what you do if you cant get quality (a spot #1 ranked video)!

Cheers & Good Luck,
PB3

Mr White

Reaction score
PeaceBreaker3 said:
My personal opinion is that if you, as a small fish in the sea, as a beginner - if you want to go for page one you are going to shoot yourself because blasting your video will not help. It would be better to invest more time into a proper description/title of the video. Try to upload all those videos multiple times and use diff. accounts - i bet you will have more success than now. As a small fish which wants to grow big just start small, once you see money coming in you can think about niches that require a #1 search result. Just my 2 cents but if I would start over again - which I did - I would not try and attempt to get 1-2 niches number one spot - No! I would rather set up a few more niches and just let my videos go and give them 10-15 likes just to make them look nice! If you want to go for #1 straight away you are bound to get some trouble - which is very depressing of course!
I think you should triple your niches but for now dont care about your videos too much. Just upload them multiple times and you're done! :) I can already tell you are going to have success with this simply because of the quanitity! Thats what you do if you cant get quality (a spot #1 ranked video)!

Cheers & Good Luck,
PB3

PeaceBreakeer, thank you for your time and kind words.
I am going to start fresh, would you recommend I go for 2 saturated niches are upload the video multiple times with different accounts?

Should I do a blog and ping it for each niche?

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
PeaceBreaker3 said:

Cheers & Good Luck,
PB3

I am going to start fresh, would you recommend I go for 2 saturated niches are upload the video multiple times with different accounts?

Always use a landing page in this case the blog. And why don't you go for not-so-much-saturated niches? Just small research is enough to find something thats not already there 5 trillion times ;)

So yeah, try to find a smaller niche, not unique but also not supersaturated because those niches are not for beginners... If you want to bank in try to take a part off those smaller niches, thats always a good fast start.

Cheers,
PB3

Mr White

Reaction score
PeaceBreaker3 said:
NUMB3R44 said:
PeaceBreaker3 said:

Cheers & Good Luck,
PB3

Always use a landing page in this case the blog. And why don't you go for not-so-much-saturated niches? Just small research is enough to find something thats not already there 5 trillion times ;)

So yeah, try to find a smaller niche, not unique but also not supersaturated because those niches are not for beginners... If you want to bank in try to take a part off those smaller niches, thats always a good fast start.

Cheers,
PB3

Looking at my adworkmedia, I have to many campaigns running and am not concentrating enough I think.
Google Keyword tool is that the best for finding niches?
I have a few sites I can find niches aswell.

Top Bottom