Nuutero's whitehat monetizing journey

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Nuutero

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I've finally decided to start a legit monetizing method. This is my little journey and I will update this thread at least once a week. I have tried a similar method once but I did not put nearly enough work into it. Some information about my journey.

- Affiliate marketing
- It's a product from Clickbank with a decent gravity
- Competition according to Google keywords is "low"
- Very low amount of searches per month
- Bought a .com domain for my niche. Has all my keywords.
- First goal is to make my first sale online. After that I will try to maintain a good sales/month.
- I will be using a Wordpress landing page. Suggest me a theme please.

I really do want to make the sale and I am positive I can make it with some work. Wish me good luck!

- I chose this theme: http://wordpress.org/themes/alexandria
- Setting up social media pages

- Nooooo. My domain was an addon domain on my other domain that got a trademark shit email from legal department of a social network. I will sort this out so I can keep going again.
- I got some awesome tools and affiliate tips from the product I'm advertising. I will start reading them as soon as possible.
- Setting up Google analytics and more social media pages

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
That theme should do the work, just invest some time in writing the article, or outsource it.
Also, looks like ranking your website will not be a problem since you got an exact search domain.
Best of luck, and remember to keep us updated!

Top Bottom