Not even page 1 and flagged :(

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I made a very HQ video about this niche. Unfortunately it didn't get to page 1 (vagex isn't working properly).

I didn't get many clicks BUT i had a CR of 40%.
I see all those videos ranked for months on page 1, they aint getting deleted :(

Bad luck I guess...

God

Reaction score
Ignore said:
I made a very HQ video about this niche. Unfortunately it didn't get to page 1 (vagex isn't working properly).

I see all those videos ranked for months on page 1, they aint getting deleted :(

Bad luck I guess...

I always wondered how that worked. I personally have never gotten a video deleted.

Ignore

Reaction score
God said:
Ignore said:

Bad luck I guess...

I always wondered how that worked. I personally have never gotten a video deleted.
Already 3 here, sir.

Now I'm in need of a new verification xD To reupload the same video :D

God

Reaction score
Ignore said:
God said:
Ignore said:

Bad luck I guess...

Already 3 here, sir.

What kind of verification do you mean?

Ignore

Reaction score
God said:
Ignore said:
God said:
Ignore said:

Bad luck I guess...

Already 3 here, sir.

What kind of verification do you mean?

Phone verification ^^

Teh

Reaction score
Ignore, if you got an iPhone/Android phone you can download textplus. It's free and you can use it to verify google accounts.

Ignore

Reaction score
Teh said:
Ignore, if you got an iPhone/Android phone you can download textplus. It's free and you can use it to verify google accounts.

I don't thanks anyway :)
I found a working method to verify it :)

Soup

Reaction score
Ignore said:
God said:
Ignore said:

Bad luck I guess...

Already 3 here, sir.

Do you upload the same exact video + description + thumbnail?
If so, don't. Change it up. Add music to your video, or an extra frame saying the download is in description, or just find some way to change it, even in the slightest. Then, make sure you description is also different from your first video that got deleted. The thumbnail isn't much but still, it'd be a good idea.

That may be a few reasons why yours get deleted so quickly, even though it's not on the first page.

Ignore

Reaction score
Soup said:
Ignore said:
God said:
Ignore said:

Bad luck I guess...

Already 3 here, sir.

Do you upload the same exact video + description + thumbnail?
If so, don't. Change it up. Add music to your video, or an extra frame saying the download is in description, or just find some way to change it, even in the slightest. Then, make sure you description is also different from your first video that got deleted. The thumbnail isn't much but still, it'd be a good idea.

That may be a few reasons why yours get deleted so quickly, even though it's not on the first page.

The videos that got deleted where videos I made myself. There was only 1 video, not 3 like some others :)

Mr White

Reaction score
Someone probably reported you... a competitor probably.

Top Bottom