NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Dmo

Well-known member
Joined
September 14, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Today was a very sad day..

I had to take down my website that has generated me over a thousand leads ;(

I got a copyright claim and it went all down hill.

So I was just like who cares and I took it down.

Now I am stuck with $0 a day because 100% of my focus was on that website and I had no other niches.

I think I am going to have to start with PPD and make mass niches again >.>
 

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Wrong section, this should not be in bragging section. Good luck with your mass niches again thou.
 

Dmo

Well-known member
Joined
September 14, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
ultras said:
if i was on ur place i would create website again with offshore host

Any hosts that you recommend for that?


IndeXer said:
Wrong section, this should not be in bragging section. Good luck with your mass niches again thou.

Yeah I didn't really know where to put it, but I guess I can say that my website was actually big enough for the company to actually take action on :D
 

A7-strohhut

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 28, 2013
Messages
485
Reaction score
1
Location
Deutschland - Germany
Dmo said:
ultras said:
if i was on ur place i would create website again with offshore host

Any hosts that you recommend for that?


IndeXer said:
Wrong section, this should not be in bragging section. Good luck with your mass niches again thou.

Yeah I didn't really know where to put it, but I guess I can say that my website was actually big enough for the company to actually take action on :D



I would recommend http://www.cinipac.com/ for anonym offshore hosting ! :) it's also very cheap :)

Regards strohhut
 

Dmo

Well-known member
Joined
September 14, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
strohhut said:
Dmo said:
ultras said:
if i was on ur place i would create website again with offshore host

Any hosts that you recommend for that?


IndeXer said:
Wrong section, this should not be in bragging section. Good luck with your mass niches again thou.

Yeah I didn't really know where to put it, but I guess I can say that my website was actually big enough for the company to actually take action on :D



I would recommend / for anonym offshore hosting ! :) it's also very cheap :)

Regards strohhut



Could I get into any legal issues if I just redirected the old domain to a new domain on a different host such as the host you suggested?
 

A7-strohhut

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 28, 2013
Messages
485
Reaction score
1
Location
Deutschland - Germany
Dmo said:
strohhut said:
Dmo said:
ultras said:
if i was on ur place i would create website again with offshore host

Any hosts that you recommend for that?


IndeXer said:
Wrong section, this should not be in bragging section. Good luck with your mass niches again thou.

Yeah I didn't really know where to put it, but I guess I can say that my website was actually big enough for the company to actually take action on :D



I would recommend / for anonym offshore hosting ! :) it's also very cheap :)

Regards strohhut



Could I get into any legal issues if I just redirected the old domain to a new domain on a different host such as the host you suggested?



no, everything should be fine :)
 

Dmo

Well-known member
Joined
September 14, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
axytm said:
It's ok.They just want to scare you a little.You should be fine now.Good luck!

Ok, just redirected it to a new domain on a free host for now.
 
Top Bottom