no way to register .FR domain

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they required that you need to have a company/business in france. fuck where can i register without this shit?

J a Y

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
innogriti.in
Get Friends in France, only way out, or try members belonging to that place and offer them some compensation :)

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Atlantis said:
It is possible. You have to give your real info though.

EDIT: use

i think no, they require some business permits or proofs that you really got a business in france

Admiral

Reaction score
I've seen a guy in cf forum that sell .fr domain with low prices.If you want i can give you the skype username .

Atlantis

Reaction score
Fierce said:
Atlantis said:
It is possible. You have to give your real info though.

EDIT: use

i think no, they require some business permits or proofs that you really got a business in france

I bought a .fr domain from Name.com one month ago and I don't live in France and I also do not own a business there.

I don't know if the rules changed in the mean time?

Admiral

Reaction score
I'm not unable to answer your pm because i dont have 10 posts yet.

Add me in skype sandking414 .

NZT48

Reaction score
I use internetbs.net without experiencing any troubles. It's an offshore domain name provider non us based. Domain .fr are available for 7$ yearly with free private whois and you don't need any company or business in France to own it. If you can pay using a cc it's better because they didn't accept anymore Paypal payment...

Btw regarding some domain that contain Brand name, to be safer you can use a vcc for payment and fake your whois info ;D

Regards

Top Bottom