No Pain No Gain! - Im back in Business

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Samurai

Reaction score
JPdMb.png

2 Years ago i earned 5k Monthly with PPD, i enjoyed my earnings on Autopilot, it was easy nearly no competition. After 1 year my earnings dropped month for month and the competition got bigger. Finally a few google updates kicked my good ranked websites out of the index. I still know nothing about SEO i just got lucky with the ranking. So i earned nothing from PPD. I tryed every few monts again to get started but i failed always. Now it´s still time to get Back in the Business, i lost my Job and i need money right now! The goal i set for myself is to earn 1,500$/Month after 3 Months of hard work. Im pretty sure this goal is reachable. I know a lot of thing changed, and nowadays there´s alot of competition outthere. I checked the old Niches and damn i just can say there are masses of videos. After reading around Forums and Guides i think i got enough informations to get started finally!

tJnqb.png

My plan is to release 2 Niches per day with 5 Videos Per Niche. If i manage it to create 3 Niches per day i will only make 3 Video per niche.
I will use Youtube to gain traffic. I decided to not push my videos at all since it´s very hard to get save views and i will not get flagged if i got a high amount of views. So im pushing about 20+ likes and 5 video favourites after the video is 2 weeks up. And i will give the videos a few social bookmarks from Facebook, Twitter Friendfeed ect.
Websites i want to use for landing page is my personal domain, and blogger

3J9Vf.png

October
08.08.2013 - 1.04$
09.08.2013 - 1.69$
10.08.2013 - 1.84$
11.08.2013 - 2.47$
12.08.2013 - 7.66$

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good luck with your journey, and if you pick the right niches there is still 0 comp :grin:

Samurai

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
Good luck with your journey, and if you pick the right niches there is still 0 comp :grin:

Thanks man, and yeah i think i need a bit time to get into the system of niches :nerd:

๖ۣۜPrototype said:
Good luck with your journey, mate.

Thank´s

Shiina

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good luck with your journey. I should get back to mine, making some good progress.

Samurai

Reaction score
Oshawott™ said:
Good luck with your journey. I should get back to mine, making some good progress.

Thank´s and i wish you the best too with your journey.

ultras said:
better create 2-3 HQ videos instead of 5 LQ

I will create HQ videos with voiceover. One video will be about 150-250mb.
Some videos i setup last week was having 750mb. but i try to stay at max. 250mb its takes too long to upload 1gb video :) so 1080p HD. with low quality set and forget method will not work.

pajsor33 said:
Good luck,i wish you the best :)

Thank you!

artco said:
that's so true,no pain no gain!

Yes only hard work will pay off at the end.

Top Bottom