No downloads??

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

mike159

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm getting really fed up right now. I'm new to PPD, and not making much. I'm using FileIce right now and I was doing my routine check on all my videos to check comments, I saw 20 comments saying that they completed the survey but didn't receive anything. And my stats on File Ice says I have 25 clicks. 0 downloads. This has been happening for 2 days now. What's going on? Should I switch to a different PPD Service? I'm getting really irritated.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
I suggest you to change your network and see if it helps.

mike159

Reaction score
I have been interested in CleanFiles. But I can't figure out how to put that stupid code into my blog.

klaatu97

Reaction score
Try awm or cpa, fileice has some problem now.

mike159

Reaction score
I heard cpa is harder. And right now, ppd is hard enough for me lol. Does adnooka call me? and same with awm?

BaStan

Reaction score
mike159 said:
Hello everyone, I'm getting really fed up right now. I'm new to PPD, and not making much. I'm using FileIce right now and I was doing my routine check on all my videos to check comments, I saw 20 comments saying that they completed the survey but didn't receive anything. And my stats on File Ice says I have 25 clicks. 0 downloads. This has been happening for 2 days now. What's going on? Should I switch to a different PPD Service? I'm getting really irritated.

Why are you letting people to comment on your youtube video? Once they will see something related to survey they will run away from your video instantly :confused:

mike159

Reaction score
BaStan said:
Why are you letting people to comment on your youtube video? Once they will see something related to survey they will run away from your video instantly :confused:

So you are saying to disable comments on my video? But I thought comments were a huge way to rank your video?

anatho

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I do not understand this. If 20 people say that they have done the survey, so how can you have 0 downloads? If the survey is done, they will be redirected to your download.

Top Bottom