no clicks

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

dilipog

Reaction score
my video is ranked third on first page of my niche, yet not a single click,,,,, i'm now loosing confidence:confused:

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Don't give up!
Move on, create new videos and watch the money roll in!

mitpat

Reaction score
dilipog said:
my video is ranked third on first page of my niche, yet not a single click,,,,, i'm now loosing confidence:confused:

Compare your video to others, what is the quality like and is it believeable?

Also you may just have a dud niche, it happens just move on. Sometimes dead niches come back and earn money for you again so leave it up.

Atlantis

Reaction score
Sometimes it takes a little while before a niche starts earning. Same with working out. You can't expect to have abs after one workout session. You also can't expect to have the hunderds of dollars rollin' in after one boosting session.

Try to create multiple videos and maybe a multiple landing pages and rank those in google.

pepeneo

Reaction score
If you are using rapidshare please note that the links don't work anymore

dilipog

Reaction score
Atlantis said:
Sometimes it takes a little while before a niche starts earning. Same with working out. You can't expect to have abs after one workout session. You also can't expect to have the hunderds of dollars rollin' in after one boosting session.

Try to create multiple videos and maybe a multiple landing pages and rank those in google.

i'll pm you my video

Top Bottom