Niches You Must Use - Saturated Yet Profitable

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

chemicalx

Reaction score
This is a list of saturated niches you must use to increase your earnings. Good for beginners!
Evergreen Niches

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

7. PSN Code generator
I know few unsaturated ones also! But you have to offer me! :P

Uᴎknown

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Thanks for the share, all good niches when applied correctly. Just get flagged a shit tonne.

chemicalx

Reaction score
What i do to avoid flagging! is let the video rest for a week! then start boosting suddenly! Always work for me XD

Riddik

Reaction score
thanks for the share mate!

radarXtreme

Reaction score
Thanks for the share bro.But there is a lot of competition for these niches.So you will have a hard time ranking videos

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I think you should first use that unsaturated niches and earn money for yourself...

Calisthenics

Reaction score
One of my sites promoting one of the niches you mentioned is still earning me a few extra dollars/week, and it's been like this for over a year now!

Top Bottom