Niche Research Help

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Apex

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So I'm doing some research with adwords keyword tool.
And I possibly have a niche, the search volume is only 6,600 searches per month and a second keyword at 3,000 searches.

Is this sufficient to be a profitable niche?
Thanks in advance for the help.

hammerK

Reaction score
Keep in mind that google keyword stats are for Adwords!
The competiotion can be totally different, though its a good indicator for your keyword. You can earn with that if ranked well for sure

Apex

Reaction score
hammerK said:
Keep in mind that google keyword stats are for Adwords!
The competiotion can be totally different, though its a good indicator for your keyword. You can earn with that if ranked well for sure

Thanks man, i just wanted to get an average for the number of searches.
Planning to use keyword samurai soon. :)

hammerK

Reaction score
You mean --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---? Im using that,too and its great. It also uses google keyword tool results, but its way more in depth. Here is a thread where you can test it for 40 days.

Furthermore I can give you the advise to check out this thread here"http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Free-Market-Samurai-Only-VIP?highlight=market+samurai" (select "Ed Dale - The Thirty Day Challenge" ) and follow the rules to check the competition: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Eli...Step-Images-Included?highlight=niche+research

It helped me

Apex

Reaction score
hammerK said:
You mean --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---? Im using that,too and its great. It also uses google keyword tool results, but its way more in depth. Here is a thread where you can test it for 40 days.

Furthermore I can give you the advise to check out this thread here"/Thread-Free-Market-Samurai-Only-VIP?highlight=market+samurai" (select "Ed Dale - The Thirty Day Challenge" ) and follow the rules to check the competition: /Thread-Elite-Niche-Research-Step-by-Step-Images-Included?highlight=niche+research

It helped me

Yup, sorry, that's what i meant! :) thanks for the help! means a lot!

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Make sure that you use the "exact" preferences under the searching tab, when you have found something that looks do-able, download the Market Samaria and then look at the advanced SEO data, check how many back links it has and what not. This will give you a better idea on being able to rank it or not.

Apex

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
Make sure that you use the "exact" preferences under the searching tab, when you have found something that looks do-able, download the Market Samaria and then look at the advanced SEO data, check how many back links it has and what not. This will give you a better idea on being able to rank it or not.

Thanks, this will help a lot. Will do this for my next niche :)

Top Bottom