[Niche] Legit Youtube Bot

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
vMoZNYO.gif

Hey guys! :cool:

Just wanted to let you know that I have did some research and personally tried & tested that "Youtube Bot" is a fantastic niche with huge profitability. However, most people will think that "Youtube Bot" is a fake niche. So, I will share how to promote Legit Youtube Bot. Read on!

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Calisthenics

Reaction score
I see, you are going in the right direction about this.
The fact is, legit niches can be really profitable if done correctly!

Yaphets

Reaction score
I wouldn't really waste my time with it, my guess is that all those searches came from people like us who promote legal or non working products.
They are probably hungry for more free ytube bots.

Just my humble opinion, however if you did some further research and realized something else then just go for it!

Eion

Reaction score
Yaphets said:
I wouldn't really waste my time with it, my guess is that all those searches came from people like us who promote legal or non working products.
They are probably hungry for more free ytube bots.

Just my humble opinion, however if you did some further research and realized something else then just go for it!

It is not correct. There are many people who don't use CPA but would like to use a Youtube bot for their video. Actually most of the traffic/targeted audience is not a CPA user because we, CPA users are wise on these survey stuff and wouldn't probably spend times doing surveys.

I have found that many people running gaming and other channels, desperately looking for a Youtube bot. So, it is easy to target this audience. Also, I personally tried and tested this niche before posting it on public.

Rival

Reaction score
Thanks for this man However what if you really do have a working youtube bot such as I can you still promote a bot?

ucozer

Reaction score
You said that tried this , and how much $$ does it bring ?

Eion

Reaction score
ucozer said:
You said that tried this , and how much $$ does it bring ?

$1k+

RivalOfGod said:
Thanks for this man However what if you really do have a working youtube bot such as I can you still promote a bot?

You can promote that working bot if you want. It will be better.

Eion

Reaction score
punkHD said:
Can't they report it as misleading?

It is not misleading in any manner. You are providing them with real & working Youtube "bots'.

Top Bottom