Nice addon for basic seo

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

geealigy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi,

I just found the Add-on "SEOquake". It is very useful if you want to check if your landing page has everything you need for basic seo. You simply press "Diagnosis" when you are on your homepage and it will show you whats good or not good. Here is a screenshot:

i.imgur.com/xmzya6D.jpg

It is also good when you want to make some backlinks, because it directly shows you the PR of the site and some other information.

It's quite nice if you use this with "nodofollow", so you can instantly see if a link is "follow" or not.
//Edit: Just saw that SEOquake has that feature, too :)

I had to customize the settings a bit though because there was too much information and tabs for me. Just check it out, I really like it.

Top Bottom