newbie question about the 'free' term

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangosteen

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello guys

I'm new to this forum and I already love the caring and sharing spirit here. This is what made me want to start this ppd venture so this is gonna be my very first ppd trial and error.

I just did some keyword research and found one might be doable. But I'm abit confused that I read somewhere in this forum couple days ago that we should avoid the word 'free'
but my keyword unfortunately contain the 'free' word. Does it mean I can't use it with ppd sites? and if this is true is there anyway to work around that? Thanks in advance!

mangosteen

mangosteen

Reaction score
anyone please? Did I not my question clear ? I mean is it true that the offers with ppd sites won't allow us use 'free product/service' keyword ? Thanks!

Emancipated

Reaction score
Pin Submit advertisers complain for this. A lots of people are getting complains, however im still using it, also i see a lot landing pages with that word.

In my opinion its about how black/deceptive is your niche. If you are promoting something legal, there should be no problem.

Nuutero

Reaction score
I don't think PPD networks care about using the word free that much. They are trying to get rid of "hacks" etc. On CPA networks you can check individual offers and you often see this: "US, 18+, no adult content or gambling. NO SMS! No use of the word 'free'"

mangosteen

Reaction score
Thank you @Nuutero

So that means not all the offers forbid the 'free' word. the keyword with 'free' could still be valuable with other offers right? Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom