Newbie Online Journey

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

dukethacore

Reaction score
Hey,

I am totally new in this stuff. I will post each details, of what I am doing right now. So far I create a blogspot for my niche. I created download button - its a link locker from adshiftmedia.

I have also uploaded youtube video promoting my niche. I create another video that is recording my screen with hypercam2 , providing instruction on how visitor can download the file on my blogspot. The recording file is 246 MB. I tried to convert but the quality is not good.

I am researching now, how to solve this video quality problem. Any help appreciated. Thanks

dukethacore

Reaction score
I am learning some stuff, working so hard, im with sharecash now. I am still active... I don't know when I will earn, but hope soon enough

Top Bottom