New Youtube Views bot - Looking for few beta tester

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

UnknownD

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I've been working on my very own script to have High retention views on my videos. I have my own proxy list and with it i'm able to generate good amount of HR views.

I would like to have a feedback from good members here, so i will be giving away few accounts and want you guys to post your feedback about it.

It's a web base services, you just put your url, number of views, retention time and voila.

If you are interested :

http://beta.dsysadmin.com/

Regards.

UPDATE

Couple of account has been release.

Let me explain how it work, what i expect and looking for this beta stage.

When you enter your video url, timer and number of views.
The retention time will be a random from the input value / 2 to the input value.

In the beta i set the number of thread to only 1 and a maximum of worker of 2.

This means you can have two url at same time with one virtual browser each.
Depending the load i can adjust to have more virtual browser going per url for faster view.

thanks welcome :)

UnknownD

Reaction score
Ok i've sent 5 access to far, please keep this thread update for feedback and news. :)

Thank you, drop me a pm if you want access !

Top Bottom