New YouTube commenting feature , good for us!!!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Youtube is building new features for comments, and there will be feature to blacklist specific words on your uploaded video, words that you choose, example "fake" "stupid survey" "virus" that comments will be set for approval.
It's good for us cause we don't need anymore to watch every minute our youtube video and remove bad comments.

jxOKGSa.png

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
They are doing a lot of updates to the commenting system and this is not the only feature that's being implemented. They also want to fully integrate G+ to the comments so keep you eyes open!

ultras

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
They are doing a lot of updates to the commenting system and this is not the only feature that's being implemented. They also want to fully integrate G+ to the comments so keep you eyes open!

Yeah true , that will be maybe bad for people who spamming comments all over youtube videos.

ImAlanas

Reaction score
How abouts you put comments containing with keyword "fake" to approval and someone comments "faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeee" or "fak.e"

ultras

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hibr3d said:
How abouts you put comments containing with keyword "fake" to approval and someone comments "faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeee" or "fak.e"

I guess they will not try to bypass filters lol
I still didn't saw something like fak.e i usually see fakeeee
EDIT: you can create list of words all possible combinations and put it for every channel.
also if they put fakeeeeeeeeeeeeee filters will detect "fake"eeeeeeeeeeeee

ultras

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pajsor33 said:
THESE SETTINGS APPLY TO YOUR CHANNEL DISCUSSION!
CHANNEL ! NOT VIDEO !
So its useless.

Feature is not yet added , i heard in news that they will be put option for videos. But news are not on english, google it yourself you will see.

adidam

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Oh Gosh, I was posting about this only :P You can check my drafts also :P

Anyways Great :)

Top Bottom