New to CPA : Can spend 16 Hrs a Day online + Have $1.5k for Investment

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

suthars4n

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a hard worker + Smart worker.
I can spend 16 hrs a day online and having $1.5k for investment.

My strategy will be FB> Landing page / Website (Legit Niche)

Goal is making $3k in first month.

Any advises?

hammerK

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ReFinig said:
Give me 500$ and i will give you a super advice ;)

LOL!

I don´t think you will need to invest 1,5k for one niche... Do you want to outsource everything or work straight on your own? What do you want with 16h/daily? You could set up plenty of niches and see what brings the best results. In the long run a decent legit niche could bring some serious cash. Are you going to sell anything or just content lock stuff?

doodoo

Reaction score
The best investment would be GSA SER+Indexer+Captcha Breaker+VPS+Private proxies an d total cost of this would be 300$ and it would help you in ranking websites in Google.

hammerK

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
f0rest said:
The best investment would be GSA SER+Indexer+Captcha Breaker+VPS+Private proxies an d total cost of this would be 300$ and it would help you in ranking websites in Google.

#agree thats an investment I would suggest to you as well!

suthars4n

Reaction score
ReFinig said:
untitle.JPG

hammerK said:
ReFinig said:

LOL!

I don´t think you will need to invest 1,5k for one niche... Do you want to outsource everything or work straight on your own? What do you want with 16h/daily? You could set up plenty of niches and see what brings the best results. In the long run a decent legit niche could bring some serious cash. Are you going to sell anything or just content lock stuff?
My current plan is Buying FB likes for page and sending traffic to website. then lock the main content page with AWM or CPALead content locker.

MrMe

Reaction score
Good luck with your first month!
May I ask why don't you start affiliate marketing if you have so much to invest? You can build a farely responsive list of about 1k prospects in one month, and you can make money off of them each time you send a sales letter.From $1,000 you can build a list pretty easily. Just my opinion though..

Qspy

Reaction score
T-90 Tank said:
ReFinig said:
/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG

hammerK said:
ReFinig said:

LOL!

My current plan is Buying FB likes for page and sending traffic to website. then lock the main content page with AWM or CPALead content locker.

Your plan is bad,
Why ?
Beceuse likes are FAKE = Useless , no traffic , no real people .

For this money
Buy :
GSA SER,GSA Indexer,GSA Captcha breaker,Windows VPS,proxies from BuyProxies.
Next thing is pay someone to code you a nice blogger template or buy many domains realeated to your niche but blogger is free and domains cost 10$, then put the money on some youtube boosting service and boost your video with likes/dislikes/subs/comment/fav/views,channel views .
The next thing you should do is get backlinks,i recommend
Blackhatlinks.com as they are cheap (5$ for 500 backlinks)
and almost instant(i always get my report in max 3hrs)
And on youtube is
Quantity over QUALITY .
So MORE = BETTER.

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I just SEO my sites with Facebook website likes. Helps a ton, and I sell them myself @ relatively cheap. Let me know and I'll hook you up with 1000 likes with a split on as many sites as you'd like :)

suthars4n

Reaction score
MrMe said:
Good luck with your first month!
May I ask why don't you start affiliate marketing if you have so much to invest? You can build a farely responsive list of about 1k prospects in one month, and you can make money off of them each time you send a sales letter.From $1,000 you can build a list pretty easily. Just my opinion though..

i am newbie. i don't wanna risk there. CPA seems easy.

Top Bottom