New in Cpa Elites

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Zagreus

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am Zagreus, been an IM for over two months now but wasn't able to make any money out of it. Hopefully, i will learn new things here.

Yesterday, i came across a post regarding PPD and youtube. I tried a test run with a niche.

I will say that i am quite new and never tried PPD before. I spend around 5 mins to create a blog, put content locker and started spamming my link to areas related to my niche.

I should say the result was quite amazing.

I was able to generate 221 Impressions and 60 Clicks....
Although i could only capture 1 lead but what can you say, i spend only 15 mins in a market where i am completely new.

The Impressions and clicks are far better, Quality wise then how i used to generate them Via LeadImpact.

So, i couldn't stop myself from purchasing VIP in order to get familiar with PPD. Hopefully the New niche that i have in mind would be much more promising.

Would appreciate if you can guide me through.

Regards
Zagreus

begginer

Reaction score
Check the VIP forum for niches, but best way is to find out your niche. And I love that spamming :p

J@bz

Reaction score
Make your blogger look better and believable? Make a video that shows some proof?

J@bz

Reaction score
tenover said:
j@bz said:
Make your blogger look better and believable? Make a video that shows some proof?

1 Bloger for every Niche ?

yeah that's what i would do.

God

Reaction score
Hey man welcome to the forums. You picked a great place to soak up some knowledge :).

Zagreus

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys for replying :)

Would appreciate a bit info.
As my product is fake, how can i not let my traffic get access to the final page (My blog).
I read here that there's a way to make that possible by creating a loop between locker1 and locker2.
But how to actually do that with adworksmedia.

Regards

tenover said:
j@bz said:

1 Bloger for every Niche ?

Why not? As your it takes hardly any time for creating a blog. Wouldn't it be better to own one? :)

Top Bottom