new here

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

solix

Reaction score
been affiliate marketer going on 8 years now, just wanted to give a shout out to everyone as I'm new to cpaelites :)

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome to CPA Elites! and 8 years???????? how much have you made and how much are you making now? What are you promoting?

solix

Reaction score
right now im doing game beta codes and link locking with cpagrip, used to make tons of money back in the good old facebook days, now i make enough to live on, but cant afford that Lamborghini quite yet :P

solix

Reaction score
OutOfContract said:
8 years of experience and doing link locker and beta games. Oh, very impressive.! :grin:

Is what it is, may not be the best niche, but the incentive scene isn't like it used to be either, these seem to do well for me, plus my methods are autopilot and the network I'm using has no problems and actually pimped me out.

J@bz

Reaction score
solix said:
right now im doing game beta codes and link locking with cpagrip, used to make tons of money back in the good old facebook days, now i make enough to live on, but cant afford that Lamborghini quite yet :P

you should get back in to facebook i know someone who is making 30K in month with facebook pretty easily.

solix

Reaction score
J@bz said:
solix said:

you should get back in to facebook i know someone who is making 30K in month with facebook pretty easily.

Facebook is a touchy subject for me, not to mention its such a cat/mouse game.. but I'm sure there are still ways to make money there for sure.

J@bz

Reaction score
solix said:
J@bz said:
solix said:

Facebook is a touchy subject for me, not to mention its such a cat/mouse game.. but I'm sure there are still ways to make money there for sure.

alright anyway what CPA Network are you using?

Volation

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
nice to see more and more experience join the forum, glad to have you!

Xzyl

Reaction score
welcome. trust me you will learn a lot here :D!

Top Bottom