New earn record (Daily)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lidorx3

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Well till now my best earn at one day was 1.14$..Sounds bad ohh?Btw I started a two weeks ago.
Before two days I uploaded a video with ULTRA Startured niche (Good description+little and direct link at description-mediafire and put into the rar file a password they need to download from survey link)(Sharecash)And prompoted him (already have 10k views,250 likes,3 dislikes)And till today nothing showed up..No visits at my survey link,And today I got 16 visits two clicks and one Download!And guess what?I got from this download 9.05$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holland(NL).I'm just sharing it here to share you my fukcing feels I'm fucking happy is so fucking fun to get so high paid download for your file!And to break your maximum earns that you made daily till now!And not in 1$ At fucking 9.05$!!!!!!I'm so happy!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin: My first nice earnings till now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God you just don't understand how it's to get your earnings from 1$ to 9.05$!!!!! AT ONE DAY!! :grin::grin::grin::grin: and I just started two weeks ago :money: I'm really feel so happy! I swear!
Here is the statics of the download for whoever is interesting to see:
Coversion rate:100%,Average CPA:9.05$,EPC:9.05$,Payout:9.05$
:grin:

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Thats great man, thats a good feeling keep it up. Jump that up to $20 :).

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I remember everytime that i upload new niche and it brings earnings im just happy so much :D Repeat what ur doing and u will be earning more and more.

Top Bottom