Network Staff Group

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
This would be useful for people who own networks/ are staff on a network. This would provide useful for those who need to ask questions and whatnot.

It'd also be nice to see who actually owns/operates a network around here. Thanks.

S

StacksAMilli

Are you talking about a custom usergroup dedicated too specific networks with the staff & administrators of the networks running said groups? (Like with a custom userbar, etc. similar too say --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---'s groups?)

If so I see how that would be implemented & be great but I'm sure it wouldn't be for free as it would be promotion for your network as well as a community resource, marketing, and promotion tool.

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
StacksAMilli said:
Are you talking about a custom usergroup dedicated too specific networks with the staff & administrators of the networks running said groups? (Like with a custom userbar, etc. similar too say --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---'s groups?)

If so I see how that would be implemented & be great but I'm sure it wouldn't be for free as it would be promotion for your network as well as a community resource, marketing, and promotion tool.

Yep, it would be nice to know who works for who etc!

Sure, it can be paid for, just a "sponsorship" per say. I wouldn't mind paying for it, if it's helping out the forum and helping you communicate then why not? Glad you like the idea, long time since we've spoken!

Braco22

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yes, it would be a great idea to make a new sub-forum with the title "Network Support Desk" and have 1 thread on each network opened by the Administrator/Staff at that network.

Helper

Reaction score
I like this idea, but it may be a bit hard to manage. There are user titles already in place for this purpose.

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
ReadByte said:
I like this idea, but it may be a bit hard to manage. There are user titles already in place for this purpose.

I could put my name as FileIce Administrator being that my name is also kyle and some newcomers may believe me straight away. A group with paid membership isn't going to harm anyone.

Helper

Reaction score
kyle said:
ReadByte said:

I could put my name as FileIce Administrator being that my name is also kyle and some newcomers may believe me straight away. A group with paid membership isn't going to harm anyone.

That's true, but at least it's a temporary solution.

AdShiftKyle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Website
adshiftmedia.com
ReadByte said:
kyle said:
ReadByte said:

That's true, but at least it's a temporary solution.

For sure, it would be nice for a user to join and find the network staff straight away through a usergroup rather than searching through usertitles. If you appeal to the user, they'll join. If they can find all the network staff in one place then you can bet your daily earnings that they'd join :p

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
After thinking this over I have decided to put this into action, I will create abilities for normal members and network owners to buy groups. On the forum there will be a new section introduced, inside that you will have two different sections so as mentioned one for network owners and one for normal members.

Group owners abilities will be as follows

1. Own a personal section on the forum visible only to accepted members into the group.
2. You will get 1 public and 1 private section too promote your group.
3. Of course owners can accept/remove/make members into leaders/sub leaders.
4. Ability to mass PM group members.
5. Custom userbar.

You will need to design there own userbar, but will have permissions to change it when ever you like of course. There will be other features to follow, feel free to suggest further features to me now. How does that sound so far?

blackemil

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
this is a great oportunity :D good job bro !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom