Need Somebody To call Godaddy

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

tiagosimk

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey Guys ! So My Damn Godaddy Account is blocked Because i used a different credit card on their Damn Website . They required me to send Some documents that i already sent 48 Hours ago , but still have no response . I own a referral script Website , Now ... The website is down and im loosing all the traffic (And money ) Because of those godaddy fuckers . So , Why did you created this topic ? Because i need someone To help me by calling their support and explain The situation , Say Shit to them , Ask for manager etc etc . But why i dont do it myself ? Because my english isint the best ... . Im willing to pay Someone To do this for $10 , And i will host the call on skype (Yes , I got credits ) .

If you are interested please add me on skype : tiagosink .

And Guys ... No , Dont buy an domain on their shitty website .

*Sorry If i posted on the wrong Category .

Thanks

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Shoot me a PM and I'll call for free, however it will be in 2-3 hours because that's when I get home.

Top Bottom