Need some major Help Please!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

cooldr1

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
My videos from this hot niche keep getting taken down the other I was making about 50 a day from this niche. I remember I had no website just direct survey links (I know that is stupid). well I kept reuploading the niche and it picked up my earnings a little then boom taken down again so I made a blogger to see if It will stop it from you know getting taken down it was high quality and everything. First day I ranked it to the first page taken down almost withing a couple of hours then I re-uploaded it again and took out all the tags in the description once I saw it in the first page and It was up for a few days making crap money though then boom! again just woke up and its gone.. I am getting sick and tired of this shit. should I upload another different video or what? please tell me what to do I am want my niche to be at the top again!

cooldr1

Reaction score
Okay ill change the video up a little

BaStan

Reaction score
Never..but never put direct survey link on youtube.I made this mistake in the past and I also though that was due to competition.

cooldr1

Reaction score
TODAY I JUST WOKE UP WITH MY VIDEO BEING TAKEN DOWN AGAIN I HATE IT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS HAPPENNING :(

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
cooldr1 said:
My videos from this hot niche keep getting taken down the other I was making about 50 a day from this niche. I remember I had no website just direct survey links (I know that is stupid). well I kept reuploading the niche and it picked up my earnings a little then boom taken down again so I made a blogger to see if It will stop it from you know getting taken down it was high quality and everything. First day I ranked it to the first page taken down almost withing a couple of hours then I re-uploaded it again and took out all the tags in the description once I saw it in the first page and It was up for a few days making crap money though then boom! again just woke up and its gone.. I am getting sick and tired of this shit. should I upload another different video or what? please tell me what to do I am want my niche to be at the top again!

My videos from this hot niche keep getting taken down the other I was making about 50 a day from this niche.
A: Find a new niche or learn SEO! don't rely no videos.

BaStan

Reaction score
cooldr1 said:
TODAY I JUST WOKE UP WITH MY VIDEO BEING TAKEN DOWN AGAIN I HATE IT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS HAPPENNING :(

Have you followed Hawk Eye tutorials-how to be one step ahead your competition by unlisted videos?

cooldr1

Reaction score
BaStan said:
cooldr1 said:

Have you followed Hawk Eye tutorials-how to be one step ahead your competition by unlisted videos?

can you please link me to that threat buddy?

Top Bottom