Need some Help with AWM !

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

TheTwistedHat

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi guys i just got accepted in AWM and can someone help me setting up here everything because i never used cpa, i was using just PPD and it is different or not ? :)

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
TheTwistedHat said:
Hi guys i just got accepted in AWM and can someone help me setting up here everything because i never used cpa, i was using just PPD and it is different or not ? :)

I have some good news for you, you can either contact your AM and ask him/her to optimize your offers for you, they are VERY helpful and will do that without hesitation.

Or you can use the -> link locker/global settings <- inside that section you will be able to edit the minimum payout for the top paying countries.

What are the highest paying countries I hear you ask?

No problem look below:

AU = Austrailia

NL = Netherlands

DE = Denmark

NO = Norway

ZA = south aferica

FR = France

GB - United Kingdom

Maybe some more Etc...

PS

I have had a new feature built into the AWM network by David, now you can use the "drop down" rather than moving them to the no show boxes.

It means that when new offers are updated, they wont be automatically moved into your "show offers" box, you can rest assured that offers that only meet your required minimum payout are shown.

TheTwistedHat

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
TheTwistedHat said:

I have some good news for you, you can either contact your AM and ask him/her to optimize your offers for you, they are VERY helpful and will do that without hesitation.

Or you can use the -> link locker/global settings <- inside that section you will be able to edit the minimum payout for the top paying countries.

No problem look below:

AU = Austrailia

NL = Netherlands

DE = Denmark

NO = Norway

ZA = south aferica

FR = France

GB - United Kingdom

Maybe some more Etc...

PS

I have had a new feature built into the AWM network by David, now you can use the "drop down" rather than moving them to the no show boxes.

It means that when new offers are updated, they wont be automatically moved into your "show offers" box, you can rest assured that offers that only meet your required minimum payout are shown.

Great thx , will ask them then :)

OnlyProfit

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
TheTwistedHat said:

No problem look below:

AU = Austrailia

NL = Netherlands

DE = Denmark

NO = Norway

ZA = south aferica

FR = France

GB - United Kingdom

Maybe some more Etc...

PS

Wrong

DE = Germany/Dutchland or some shit
DK = Denmark.

God

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
TheTwistedHat said:

No problem look below:

AU = Austrailia

NL = Netherlands

DE = Denmark

NO = Norway

ZA = south aferica

FR = France

GB - United Kingdom

Maybe some more Etc...

PS

Thank you I am actually going to do this.

GlockAmok

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
TheTwistedHat said:

No problem look below:

AU = Austrailia

NL = Netherlands

DE = Denmark

NO = Norway

ZA = south aferica

FR = France

GB - United Kingdom

Maybe some more Etc...

PS

DE is deutchland
DK is Denmark

just felt like telling you cause im from Denmark :)

BucksMaker

Reaction score
I'm the Idea behind the adwork Link locker Tool. :) any doubt ? Ask Densis then :)

ThinkableWeb

Reaction score
PM bro.. I can help you out..
Add me on Skype too.
Well, in optimizing, you need your data.
Run your campaigns for a week, when you get your top countries..
Then optimize..

Adorkable

Reaction score
I could help out too if you want, I've been using AWM for a bit and it's a great network!

Content lockers/Link Lockers are way better at conversion than PPD as they don't require any downloads.

Just send me a PM if you need any help man, I can set you up.

djaskol

Reaction score
How to use content locker if I only use yt. Sorry for noobish question, but Ive been registered on awm since february and Im scared to start on it lol :=)

Top Bottom