Need Real Youtube Views, HitLeap?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Apex

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some real youtube views, to help rank my videos, would hitleap be a good option? Considering upgrading if it will help me get solid views for ranking.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

killoder

Reaction score
I have heard a lot of good when using Hitleap with premium since you can choose the source of your traffic. Some also says that it gives High Retention views.

God

Reaction score
Are you talking about buying views or having real people watch them with a service such as Vagex?

mrlazy

Reaction score
yeah...hitleap premium is good to buy..they send custom referral views

Salieri

Reaction score
For me HitLeap didn't work very well, and I have the 7 euro Premium. I've tried the facebook.com referrer, my custom referrer from the site, etc, didn't change anything in rankings, and I've boosted for like 7-10 days my videos.

molabee

Reaction score
I don't know what's the problem but I had used hitleap premium once for boosting my video but after a day of boosting my youtube account got deleted. Before that I had no problem since the account and the video were quite old. Since then I have never used hitleap.

Apex

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys, still unsure if I'll go with hitleap, a lot of mixed views here :/

LFX

Reaction score
this may motivate you not to go to hitleap... I left hitleap running once so i could gain minutes and I woke up to a spamware antivirus on my computer... It was relatively easy to remove with Malwarebytes; however, I have not opened up hitleap since.

Top Bottom